The drama in my life doesn't end! When I applied for a British Visa (did I mention I'm headed to Europe this spring break?) the Pommies were so professional. I got an email when they recieved my passport, an email to tell me when they started processing it, an email when they approved it and an email to tell me it had been dispatched!! Then I made the stupid mistake of applying for a Schengen Visa at the French Consulate! Darn Frogs!! After my beloved passport disappeared for 16 days! and 3 days of being shouted at by Frog operators at the French Consulate, after saying the Frogs couldn't be bothered to track down my passport, and documents, after being lied to about it all being dispatched...and being told....Daaarrrrrrrrrrrrrling, woi cannot be iiiinnn chhhhhaarrrrrrrrrrge of evvverrrrrrrrrry thinnnnnnnng yyou seeend us ( Translated: Darling we cannot be in charge on everything you send us" i.e I think the Frog meant responsible) 2 days after claiming to have FedEx'ed it all ...at 4:15pm the Frogs actually dispatched the darn passport. They'd lost it and then without telling me found it...the sneaky frogs found it and dispatched it ...what bloody liars...hate frogs!! As an American friend with similar feelings about Frogs said, "Bastards! I don't know why the US ever saved their asses during those wars..." hahahaha
Have a good mind to trash the Eiffel Tower when I'm there!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home