Monday, February 20, 2006



Ohhh the next destination was DC...It's a beautiful city, very much what you'd expect of the capital of the US. I unfortunately never did get to see the dingy bits of DC that have become famous as the ghetto of America! Relatives and friends never really want to let you see the seamier side of life! But, that's digressing...
I love the roof of Union Station.. its one of the few artistically beautiful things in this Loud Loud country!

Walk around capitol Hill and you leave impressed with all the white! It's almost like DC is trying to white wash itself!! Colour me white and clean me of any sins I may or may not have committed... Rwanda, Bosnia, Cambodia, Vietnam!

But it is a city of power, a city that can make a difference when it wants to! And sometimes, just sometimes it's not just rhetoric that emanates from this beautiful city.

Anyone visiting DC needs to go to the Mongolian barbecue!! Its absolutely smackalicious!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home