The big Job hunt
So, I disappeared for almost half a year...for good reason..was busy finishing up my Master's, working on internships and then the big job hunt!!
It doesn't help that I keep forgetting to email people and to write in my blog. And also (very sheepish) - I forgot my password!!
So here's a status update...
I graduated with an MA in International Relations on December 29th 2006! Yay! Thats over with! Turned down a job at a consulting firm called MSI cause they weren't paying me enough...and am waiting for a miracle!
The stress is unbelievable...had to give up my apartment and move in with Family cause I can't afford my rent anymore....got engaged...ohhhhh yeaaaa...I got engaged to my wonderfully nutty boyfriend in September 2006....we don't know if and when we'll ever get married...but...atleast I can say...someone asked me to marry them and and gave me a whopper of a ring!! Har!
More on the job hunt later....I just wanted to say Helllo my Blog!! Long time no see!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home